Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Fully Energized

Today I woke up and felt like I was the energizer bunny. I have almost fully recovered from my surgery and injury which makes me even more grateful for my overall experience. I took a walk with my crazy dog, Callie, and just spent some time reflecting. I was really glad to be exercising which is definitely not something that I would have ever admitted to before. For many years of my life I did my best to come up with excuses for not exercising instead of just getting out there and doing it. How crazy?!? Now I am looking forward to really making myself healthy. I know that this will not be an easy road that I am travelling down but I know that I do not want to hop in the car to make the journey easier but instead I want to really feel every stone on the path as well as the many hills and winding curves. I do not know that the future will be as problem free as today but I can hope that I now have the strength to get through any problems which I often lacked before. I know people that have struggled with this surgery but God has really helped to make my experience setback free so far. I am not saying that I am more deserving than those that have struggled I am just saying that I am grateful for God standing with me through this experience, even carrying me at times. The other person that has carried me through this experience is my husband, Jeff, and I know that I could not be where I am in my life if it was not for him. I thank you Jeff for all that you do for me both emotionally and physically. I hope that I can be a better wife to you!

No comments: